At Glade Hill we over a range of different types of provision and intervention based on every child's unique needs and support requirements. These include:
- In class additional support by a teacher or teaching assistant
- Additional English or maths activities - 1:1 or small group
- Fluency project - skills bridge between decoding and comprehension
- Precision teaching - English or Maths
- Fun fit - motor skills development programme
- Small group or 1:1 fine motor skills and handwriting development activities inc. Finger gym
- Circle of friends - social skill development programme
- Interactive Music - communication and social skills development programme
- Social and emotional development sessions with the school's Emotional Literacy Support Assistant.
- Time to talk with Ginger Bear - Speech, language and communication programme
- NELI - Nuffield Early Language Intervention
- Speech and Language Therapy under advice from the Speech and Language Therapist
- Physiotherapy exercises under the advice of the Physiotherapist
- Occupational therapy exercises under the advice of the Occupational Therapist
The interventions and support offered at Glade Hill Primary and Nursery School feeds into the Local Authority local offer. As part of this Local Offer we at Glade Hill Primary and Nursery School provide, as much as feasibly possible, graduated provision as outlined in the Nottingham City Schools Provision Maps for the current needs of pupils in the school. These can be accessed using the links below.